Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

Baking Cookies

Today wasn't the usual day around here. I've been out sweating my balls off working on the damn truck. The other day (I think it was Friday) I realized the truck was dumping oil all over the driveway. ; What is it with our luck with cars??? Luckily I think it's just a busted gasket to the oil pan but lucky for me Jeeps require you disconnect the exhaust and remove the starter just to get at the damn oil pan. I was going to take it to a shop and have them do it but when they told me 200...

Fuck it right? There's always one freakin bolt that doesn't wanna give. I gave up for tonight. It did give me some time to plot and scheme my next game session and Marcel had fun "helping me". I used to enjoy working on cars and I think, for the most part, I still do. If it wasn't for the mosquitoes and that one damn bolt I think it would have been pleasant despite being covered in oil and dirt. After a cool shower I felt much better and decided to relax here. ; Lana's in a domestic mood and wants to "cook or clean something" and is talking about taking a cab to Walmart. Let me repeat that in case you didn't catch that. Our car is out of commission right now and Lana needs to go to Walmart right now. To get a floor matt for the bathroom and "something to bake like cookies or something". Addictions are a nasty monkey on your back, but I guess it's better than smelling like the monkey.  Off to Walmart I guess. Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment