Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Truck Trouble

I thought I fixed the car. Isn't that how it usually works? Just when I'm feeling I accomplished something, the damn thing starts acting up again.  Overheating and now dying when it's low idling in drive. I dunno. I'm done with it. It's going to the shop tomorrow. I still got oil under my fingernails no matter how hard I scrubbed. I don't know why I wanted to do it to begin with. It's no fun working on a car because you have to. That sense of urgency, that I-have-to-do-this-or-we're-screwed takes the fun out of it and makes it one big stress. Fuck it and let the mechanic fix it. I'm trying not to think about it in case that wasn't apparent. On to better things though.

I'm making a lot of headway on this site!! Working on this site has got me hyped about gaming stuff again. I was a bit burned out on gaming for awhile (I confess), but I'm getting back in the groove again I think. I'll have to call Matt tomorrow and let him know I can't take him skating tomorrow since the truck still isn't running right (there it is again). I'll make it up to him. I hadn't skated in so long I'm a bit afraid to. Remember when the skating rink was the place to pick up chics?? Nervous flirting, sweaty hands and slow skating to Every Rose Has It's Thorn. I actually found a few friends I went to school with back then on Classmates.com but what do you talk about with someone you haven't seen in over 10 years?  Sure, the "old days" are fun to recap but then it's just awkward. Maybe I'll drop em an email anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment