Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Sunday, July 27, 2003

A Quiet House

Lana's out of town for the weekend and it feels so weird here without her. To make matters worse, Marcel wanted to sleep over grandpa's house yesterday and how can I say no? So there I was, in the house by myself. I ended up turning the radio on, watched some TV and read until I fell asleep. That is, after a trip to Jack in the Box for a big coke. Today I wasted away with an all day bookstore rampage. I went to Barns and Noble, Waldenbooks, Half price and Re-Run. Funny thing is I managed to buy not a single book. I was hunting and if I don't find what I'm looking for I just end up frustrated and get nothing out of the trip. Oh well. I ended up ordering the damn thing at Waldenbooks. So here I am tired, but not sleepy working on my site a bit. I hate a quiet house. Marcel is out cold and I can't help but want to wake him up to play some Nintendo or Bionicles. Man, bionicles are so cool... I wonder if you can buy them by the bulk like you can magic cards? I bet I could make some really cool stuff if I had more parts... Whenever Lana's not in the house I always feel a little guilty for watching my horribly bad movies because I watch them really loud. Reminds me of when I was little and knew my parents wouldn't be home for a while. I'd get on my dads stereo, turn it up all the way and put on a Bruce Springsteen record or my Beastie Boys (it was the first and only record I ever bought). I still hadn't confessed to him that I blew out his speakers. Bad Horror just feels right when at really high volumes. It's that guilty satisfaction I think that gets sated. Tonight? Basketcase and popcorn. Then I'll move to Dog Soldiers if I'm not asleep by then. Past few days I just wanna relax. I don't know what I've been doing but I just don't feel much like "going out" other than a little bit of "me" time. Bookstores, movies, writing, working on a project, etc. Well, gotta get the popcorn in the microwave sometime...

No comments:

Post a Comment