Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Wednesday, October 1, 2003

Lucky John

"Were going to win the lottery." Lana announced to me the other day. Here's her logic. The starter goes out on the truck, I get my credit card stolen, Lana has a blowout on her way to Dallas, Marcel gets sick, and the water heater spewed all over the rug. Something good must be coming our way. If I had my wallet I'd go to the store and buy one, but since "Lucky John" still has it I'm still screwed.
Lucky John. I lost my wallet on Friday. I honestly thought I lost it in the pile of laundry or maybe left it in the truck. Well, I put off looking for it until Monday. That's when Lana checks our account and tells me someone (Lucky John) found my wallet and helped himself to my credit card. So now I have the joy of canceling my card, filing a claim, and waiting. Meanwhile I get a envelope in the mail today with my driver's license in it with a return address of Lucky John.
Hey Lucky John...  suck my cock you freeloading ass muncher.

If you're going to return anything of mine, return my fucking wallet! You know how hard it is to find a good wallet???

No comments:

Post a Comment