Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Thursday, April 15, 2004

Seven Years

I keep meaning to add a blog to here, but it's always that hesitation that keeps me from writing here. It's not that I haven't had anything to blab about or bitch about but every time I sit down and pound away for 10-20 minutes, I finish, read it, then delete. Why? Well, there's some things that just ain't noneyabusiness. So there. Maybe I should start a secret blog somewhere...

Our wedding anniversary just passed last Sunday. Seven years married. Doesn't seem like it's been that long. This year was a little frustrating for me only because we were some broke fuckers. I had a little something planned out but now it'll just have to wait. No big deal I guess since we decided to celebrate our anniversary this weekend instead. I really just wanna get out for the weekend. Maybe go to Galveston for the weekend like we did for our "honeymoon" although getting her to stay in a place with no room service or bellhop might take some convincing. We're trying to tighten our budget belt so we can move into a bigger house. I've been wanting to move out of this house for a while but I've been getting seriously buggy lately. I need Change. CHANGE. I dunno, a move, a new hobby, something outdoors. Been just really restless lately. I need somethin but I'm not sure what, but I'll know it when it happens. I think.

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you got your wife a push gift when you had your kids? My sister is pregnant and my brother in law asked me if he was supposed to get her one. I wasn't sure so I thought I'd do some research. Let me know your thoughts :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete