Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, July 23, 2004

Bored

Been a lazy past few days. All my gaming stuff is packed up other than my GURPS stuff, all my costuming projects are shelved until the move and the radiator on the truck went out over the weekend. I have the worst luck with cars I think. It started out as a small leak at the airport picking Lana up. We canceled a weekend trip to San Antonio with my mother in law camping since I was scared it might not make it. So five hundred dollars lighter the truck has a new radiator. Not a major setback (never thought I'd hear myself say that about five hundred) but it did keep up cooped up in the house. Move day is now just pending on a house inspection (scheduled next week sometime) and a closing date set. Whooo hooo!!! It looks like I won't have to burn this house down after all. I'll be free soon!! So what have I been occupying my time with? Just about NOTHING other than watching movies and cleaning. I'm going to go crazy if we don't move soon just from sheer boredom.

Hey, saw a cool movie last night. I had never heard of it but I took a chance since I've really been trying to see movies with other people besides "A" list actors. Anyway, the movie is called Love Object. It's got all the great elements of a good horror flick. Okay, this anal retentive guy orders a Love Doll. Not a blow up doll but a full-sized, made-to-order, silicone doll (with a built in jerk off hand). Yup, just like the ones found at RealDoll.com. In fact, the ones used in the movie were direct from the factory from Real Doll. Anyway, he falls in love with this thing and begins to believe it's alive somehow when it begins to express jealousy towards a growing relationship he has with a woman at work, the woman he built his Love Doll to look like. I laughed, I cringed, I laughed some more, and in the end it creeped me out a bit. A true classic to be I think. Well, back to watching some He-Man with my little man. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment