Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Laundry and Dishes

Got up around 9:30 today. Not much happened today. I did laundry, cleaned the kitchen, took out the trash, and did the dishes. I've been putting it off since my garbage disposal is broken and my landlord won't do anything about it. It's been broken now for about three months now and a raunchy smell comes from it when I run the water in that sink. I'll be so glad to get out of this house.

I made a couple Walmart trips with Marcel for some food and other necessities (four booster packs of Mirrodin and a G.I. Joe vehicle for Marcel). Like I said, an uneventful day. I watched a few more episodes of He-Man. I'm on Season two, episode 79. A pretty bland day.

I'll keep this one short since Kelly, Dosha, and Barb are coming by to play cards and watch a movie. I picked up "Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels" while on one of my Walmart trips today. I've seen it, but I thought Lana might like it too. At least, that's my excuse. ;)

Oh, I did see the new batman trailer! I had to watch it with no sound but I'm hyped. Plus over at Cinescape.com they had what could be a possible photo leak of the new costume. I must say, I'm disappointed if it is. I was hoping since the movies is supposed to be a return to Batman's darker roots, I was hoping for the dark knight costume like the one in the Batman - Dead End movie. I'll still go see it though, rubber armor suit and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment