Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Thursday, August 19, 2004

Zero Hour Nears

I'm thoroughly exhausted. My feet ach, my legs throb and my back in humming away quietly. Remarkably though, I feel good. It's only a few hours til Zero Hour. The house is supposed to close at 10:00am tomorrow. I loaded the Uhaul up today. It'll take two trips but I've already loaded a majority of it up. We're on a bit of a time crunch though. We're paid up until Saturday with our landlord and Lana's going out of town on Friday morning. So that leaves me to do the unpacking, cleaning and sheet rocking in the bathroom. I'm prolly gonna hit up a few friends for a favor to help out with the time crunch(that's a hint mofo's!!!). I feel almost like a kid on Christmas eve. Tomorrow I'll be sleeping in my new house...

Next time I blog, it'll be from the new house!! I've threatened Reggie, our bank guy, that I'll park the Uhaul in his front yard if I gotta wait any longer to get outta this house. I'm not sure if I was joking or not the more I think about it. ;)

Well, I better get some sleep if I'm going to be worth a damn. 'Night.



No comments:

Post a Comment