Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Halloween!

It's here! I'm outta time and both costumes are pretty much done. I'm pretty happy with both of them too. I could nit pick them both all day but overall I'm happy and I think Marcel is too. I'm pretty excited about going trick or treating too. We got the whole crew rounded up to hit our neighborhood. It should be quiet a sight with over a dozen kids. I can't say I've seen a group of trick or treaters that big in a long time. Oh, the memories. I used to go trick or treating with a pillow case. :)

Cory and Allison's party turned out pretty nice. We drank, we visited, we laughed and we hiding go peek a boo'd. Nobody got sick and nobody passed out from too much alcohol. It was a good time and my samurai costume was well received even if my helmet did look like the old Chevy hood emblem. We took lots of pictures, some of which will probably (I hope) never see the light of day. I'll be posting my part of the photos on my photo album page probably tomorrow evening once I've come down off my candy high. I wonder if I could get away with trick or treating if I wore a mask with my samurai costume.

It's been an awesome weekend and what better way to end it than with your family and friends trick or treating in the neighborhood my son will grow up in. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm in a damn good mood. I wish I had more time to blog and reflect, but I'm expecting my brother and his kiddos any moment now. ;)

Happy Halloween!!!



2 comments:

  1. Um.. I'd like to go on the list to see the "never see the light of day" pics. Thanks. :)
    -Micah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me think about that... noooooo.

    ReplyDelete