Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Saturday, October 30, 2004

One Day Left

Tomorrow is Halloween. My costume is pretty much done. I'm pretty happy with it. I didn't get to finish the back armor plates so I'll be the only samurai wearing a cloak to cover up the fact the armor doesn't go all the way down. It looks good though I think and Tomorrow I'll add a few more minor touch ups before we take the kids trick or treating. I think I'm more excited about trick or treating then they are.

I'm pretty exhausted but refreshed. Does that make any sense? I feel like I just got off a long road march. Shuck the ruck, kick off the boots, and stroll on home sort to speak. Marcel's costume is done other than the shirt and mask. I'm going to buy him a white long sleeve shirt and thick white socks. I don't know if I'm going to be able to finish the mask. Arg. I'll try tomorrow it should be pretty simple. He'll wear it for all of five minutes then take it off but I'd like to get it done.

I'm pretty hyped right now. We're about to head out the door to Cory and Allison's for the Halloween party. Derek found a vintage McDonald's milk shake costume. Combined with dollar store stuff he's going to be... I don't know. I don't think he knows but it'll look cool. Lana and Kelly threw together some pretty cool zombie costumes.

Well, I'm out the door! I'll post pictures when my hangover from tonight is gone! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment