Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, October 29, 2004

Two Days Left

I was up until five in the morning. I didn't even realize it was that late until Lana got in and made me go to bed. I did make some progress though. I decided to just make the thigh and shoulder armor plates molds rather than casting each piece. Not enough time to cast thirty strips. The flag is done, the armor padding for the leg and arms is finished, and the armor plates for the arm and legs are painted and ready. So today's mission is casting the shoulder armor plate twice, the thigh armor plate four times, finishing the other half of the chest armor strip and casting them three times each. I'm probably not going to have enough time for the helmet. If I have time I'll go for it but it's not very likely.

Marcel's is pretty much done. I just have the shirt to do and the mask. I meant to do those yesterday but just never got around to it. I'll do them today. I'm still not quiet awake. I just woke up. What a night.

I drank almost a whole twelve pack by myself during the course of the day while I was working. Lana bought it for me at the beginning of my day and I'm drinking the last one as I speak. I was riding the caffeine train yesterday. I think the resin and spraypaint fumes helped too. When I got myself to bed I was still pretty wired. Once I got into the shower though I melted and crawled into bed. It's going to be another long night tonight too. I better get to work. Only two days left. Panic hits tomorrow. I can feel it rearing it's ugly head already. Damn, I hate not doing my best because I'm rushing. Next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment