Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, November 29, 2004

Crazy Monday

Lice suck. Literally and figuratively. One of the kids came home with them and it's been a torrent of activity all day. After everyone's heads had been checked, I commenced to cleaning Marcel's room and our bedroom. All his sheets and clothes were trashbaged and the air pushed out. Then I moved downstairs and did the same to my bedroom and sprayed both rooms with lice killer. Nevermind I've been doing laundry today. I hate lice. ick.

The good thing is no one had them other than the one kiddo, and I'd rather error on the side of caution than be a little lax and have them over and over again down the road. With eight people in the house it would be a living nightmare. I love animals and all but bugs like that just make me itch all over. Hell, I can't stop scratching just thinking about the little fuckers.

Speaking of animals, I think I might be inheriting a cat. Yup, add a cat to the list of pets in my house. Well, I shouldn't say that just yet. It's not official yet. Turns out Juice the Cat needs a new home. Juice, the name Oscar gave the cat, bit Cory and now he needs a new home. Oscar told me when he first gave me the cat that if Cory changed his mind, he wanted it back. Afterall, he crossed a Houston freeway for the animal. I think I might be a little attached to an animal I risked my life for too. Well, in the short time we had the cat, Lana decided she wanted the cat. Her "office cat" as she put it. So if Oscar has changed his mind since then about wanting the cat back, we'll be the proud owners of Juice the Cat, Sally the lab, A 120 gallon fish tank, and a turtle plus the two dogs Johnny and Dosha have. It's going to get a lot more interesting around here I think. I wonder which dog will be the first to get fucked up by the cat. Add the fact that this one obviously has some attitude and I foresee hours of amusement. I hope he's not a tree climber. We were planning on buying new ornaments for the Christmas tree this year.

Hopefully we'll get our tree up tomorrow but with us it's best to not make solid plans. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment