Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, November 5, 2004

Plumbing Projects

Today I'll go to the hardware store again. I always need just "one more part" to complete whatever it is I'm doing. I took the old kitchen faucet off last night and put the new one one. The old copper tubing was so old on it though I had to replace it. I hadn't planned on replacing it so I had Lana pick up the new hoses since she was out running around with Dosha. When they got back I put the new hose on only to see that the shutoff valve is a flanged connection and the hose wasn't. To make matters worse, I leaned too hard on the sink drain and broke it while attaching the hoses to the new faucet. Yeah, I was having quite the day yesterday. So it's new hoses (flanged connection) and a new pvc for the sink drain. Then I'll tackle installing the new shower faucet in the bathroom.

I won't be going to Lowes though. I've been in there about four times in the past few days and the girl that works in plumbing is no longer subtle. Yeah, it was fun the first few times but subtly went out the window this last time. Innuendos about "fitting pipes", "getting it in the hole", suggestive hands, etc. Maybe it's just that I like to be the flirter and she's a little too aggressive than I'm used to. Yeah, right. I'm married to, "Why aren't you naked yet?" All I know is that my face was on fire by the time I left the plumbing section. I don't think I've been that embarrassed in public in a while. I wonder if Ace Hardware will have everything I need...

I can't believe it's Friday already. I'm supposed to be going to Anthony's today, plus I want to take Marcel to see The Incredibles. Now that I think about it, I probably won't get around to the bathroom shower. I guess I better get moving. It's a beautiful day outside and I wanna get out a little. I do have a twenty percent off coupon for Waldenbooks in my pocket that I've been waiting to use.

Halloween pictures will be posted when I hear back from Gina. I still need to work on my projects page too sometime soon. Hell, the garage still looks like a bomb went off down there.

I'll get around to it eventually but probably not while I have other things to do like breaking in new toys. Lana picked up a Liberator shape last night while at Euros. It came with a blindfold, a carrier, and restraining straps. :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like I need to make a trip to Lowes... LOL

    ReplyDelete