Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, November 1, 2004

A Productive Monday

I tried relaxing today, I did. I wanted to just relax today and recoup from a majorly frantic weekend. We ended up roleplaying on Sunday night late into the early morning hours. I was more than eager to jump into my warm bed by the time everyone went home. It was a great ending to a rather busy, but nice, weekend. :P

So I slept in today and planned on doing nothing more energetic other than taking out the trash. I woke up rather motivated much to my own disapproval. I ended up cleaning a bit around the house and got all the laundry caught up. I watched a few episodes of Law and Order as well NYPD Blue, got all the laundry put away, plus I read some. I even cleaned the kitchen some and picked up the living room. It's been a rather productive day despite my plans to be lazy today.

I think it's the rain. I love the rain. It's so hypnotically calming but invigorating at the same time. If I had it my way, I'd open all the windows when it rains and the doors. Unfortunately the doors don't have screen doors and Lana might object to it. I love the smell of rain, the droning sound of it coming down, the cool air, and the low rumble of distant thunder. It's been raining all day and I love it.

I still hadn't cleaned the garage/shop yet though. I wasn't feeling that motivated. It looks like a bomb went off in there. Fiberglas, plaster, clay, sheets of foam, dust, paint, bondo, fabric scraps, etc. It's a mess, trust me. I guess tomorrow I'll start cleaning it. I'm sure it'll be a two day thing, at least.

Well, it's getting a little late and I'd like to read some more and watch Dawn of the Dead before I go to bed. That movie just rocks. I wish they played movies longer in the theatres like they used to. I bought the movie the day it came out on DVD but I just hadn't had the time to sit down and enjoy it. Hell, it's still in the shrink wrap. I really enjoyed it at the movies and have been waiting for the right time to curl up on the couch and watch it with no distractions. I think it's tonight. The low drone of rain, a good horror flick on the tv with the lights out and big bowl of buttery popcorn. ;)

'Night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment