Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Sunday, November 28, 2004

A Quiet Night

It's been a bit chilly out and I'm trying to find my numb fingers on the keyboard. I like the chilly weather but it's cold in the house too. I think it's probably time to kick the heaters on. I've been trying to not spend as much time on the computer as I have the past week or so. If I get on Half Life 2 I know I'll just waste hours and hours away trying to make it to the next good save point. It's been a pretty relaxing Saturday even if I've got nothing really accomplished today.

Thanksgiving has come and gone already. Christmas is right around the corner but it feels so far away. We're going to try and get our Christmas tree up sometime this week I think. We were actually feeling pretty motivated on Thanksgiving but no one was open to sell us a tree. Go figure. We ended up just eating out at the Black Eyed Pea. My brother invited us to Thanksgiving but Lana and I slept in waaaay to late to make it. I feel bad about it but I was so wasted that day. It wasn't a bad Thanksgiving though. We had a quiet meal, just the three of us.

I'm going to actually get some more notes done on my game so I'll sign off for now. Maybe I'll feel more in the writing mode once I start writing more. Funny how that works...

No comments:

Post a Comment