Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, November 22, 2004

Slacker

I just hadn't felt the need to post lately. About half of it falls under the category of Noneya and the rest just plain laziness. I shouldn't say laziness but more of higher priorities. Lana's computer died (motherboard), I upgraded my hard drive (had a bitch of a time getting XP installed until Johnny stepped in to help), and I've been busy editing my GURPS game scenario. Nevermind the fact that I spent roughly three days pounding away on my keyboard constructing a new droid from the GURPS Robots book for our Star Wars game. The GURPS scenerio is finally done I think. I hope...

Over four months ago I submitted a game scenerio to Steve Jackson Games to be used by their Rep group that I'm a part of. I watched other game submissions get posted, one after the other, that were submitted after my game. Yeah, I was getting way frustrated but I tried to levy that with the fact that they do this on a volunteer basis just like me. After my demo going through four different editors, someone finally edited it and sent it back to me. I'm hoping it will actually be posted now before next year. That will mean five more points to spend on some new GURPS books.

After digging out those old documents on my hard drive I was reminded how much I enjoy writing fiction. I honestly don't know if I'm any good and not sure if I want to know, but I enjoy it. I think it's time to break out the old story note pad. I've got the itch and it's always best to scratch it when it's hot under the skin. Plus I really want to get my post apoch game going.

I should probably get off here. I've spent way too much time in front of the computer the past week.

No comments:

Post a Comment