Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Being Sick Sucks

This year, it looks like I took the bullet for Marcel. Every year, without fail, Marcel gets sick around Christmas. His first few Christmas mornings he spent in miserable joy trying to muster up the strength to open presents. I guess it was my turn. I've been pretty miserable the past few days. Headache, sore throat, congestion, the works. Today I'm feeling a little better but can't help but be in a bear sort of mood. I never really notice my moods I guess but Lana's always fast to tell me if I'm being a bit of a butthead. ;)

I think I spent most of yesterday with a fever shivering my ass off wrapped up in a blanket. I buried myself in my Lovesac and dozed in and out watching the Richard Pryor - I Ain't Dead Yet, #*%$#@!! I'm not sure how much of it I watched so I'm hoping to catch it when my brain isn't toasting.

In other news though, I did manage to get the soon-to-be Mame machine up and running yesterday before I got too toasty. Meanwhile though, I managed to catch a nasty computer virus or something on my main computer searching for ROMs. I couldn't access online at all (no DNS being assigned??) and my cd-ROMs stopped working. Even Johnny didn't know what was going on so the only thing left to do was reformat. So I backed everything up, and wiped the whole damn thing. I'm still reinstalling stuff. It could have been worse I guess.

I'm feeling well enough today to bitch so I can't be too bad off. Lana wanted me to go to the doctor but I don't think I really need to go. I should be fine with some more NyQuil and DayQuil to get me through tomorrow. I'm off to the house...

'Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment