Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, December 31, 2004

New Year's Eve

It's New Year's Eve already. I had no idea it was today until my brother called and asked what I was doing. We were invited out to Anthony and Liz's New Year's Eve party but we're not going to be able to make it out there.

Around the house, I got way too much shit to do. Laundry needs to be folded, put away, living room needs cleaning, kitchen is a mess, and I got the Mame system calling my name from the big screen tv. Yep, I finally hooked it up. Micah came by the other night, installed it all, configured a few things, showed me how to install new stuff, and I plugged it in last night. It still needs some tweaking out (NES and SNES games need fixing) but other than that, it's great. I was up until five thirty this morning playing Mortal Kombat II with Marcel and Lana. Man, that game brings back some memories. I can't wait until the NES and SNES games are running right so I can play some Super Spike V'Ball. I played a little on the computer before I moved it down but it just ain't the same.

Speaking of computers, I switched to Mozilla for my browser finally. I had been meaning to switch over but I never got around to it. When my computer needed reformatting I decided it was time. I like it. Only thing I didn't like was when I opened up my own website for the first time in it looking for a link to show Micah. My website looked like crap in Mozilla. Nothing was in the right spot. Why didn't you Mozilla-using fuckers tell me my site looked screwed up in it?? Anyway, while Micah was "test running" some of the Mame games, I was rewriting my website to be Mozilla and IE friendly. Only thing left now is to fix this page. I'll get around to it eventually. Maybe that should be my New Year's resolution. Stop procrastinating so much. Maybe not though. I like to think that the things I don't get around to right away aren't all that important as say, spending time with my kiddo whooping up on him in Mortal Kombat or showing him where the secret level is on Zelda. Priorities. Although I would like to have clean clothes to wear...

I'll probably just bring the clean clothes to the bedroom and dig some clothes out. Compromise. That's good too.

It's been a great year. I only wish I had taken more pictures. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment