Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Pressure

I finally got around to fixing the shower so we now have water pressure! I made the access hole bigger and tore the old plumbing out and wrestled the new one in. With crossed fingers, I tested for leaks. There were a few but nothing I can't fix tomorrow. Everyone else was talking about jumping in before me, but I called dibs on that shit. He who fixith... If it's not in the bible somewhere, it should be.
It's the simple stuff that brings great pleasure. ;)

I'm hoping to make it out to Fry's this weekend and get a new motherboard for Lana's old computer and grab some cheap controllers for the MAME system. I'm pretty excited about having it hooked up. The NES-Mini ITX conversion is on a back burner, but I'm sure I'll eventually get around to it. I still need to do the rest of my Christmas shopping but I don't plan on doing any tomorrow it being my birthday and all. I have no idea what I'm doing yet, but I wanna do something. It kind of snuck up on me this year. When did birthdays stop having such a big impact on our lives??

I think tonight I'm going to finish assembling my first unit of Clanrat Slaves, fold some laundry, and catch up on some Law & Order. I should try getting to bed tonight before the sun comes up. These hours are killing me. I'm in bed no earlier than four a.m. these days. Anyway. I'm off to the store I think. I've got a craving for ice cream and a coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment