Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, January 7, 2005

Attic Recon

I've been crawling around the attic for the past few hours. I managed to find both phone lines and traced them throughout the attic to their respective jacks. I even rewired the telephone access box so it's nice and organized now. Tomorrow I'll crawl around some more and start pulling some zip cord. I should probably get a telephone line to the office first. I'm pretty exhausted but I feel good. I may not have actually did much, but the recon crawl was very productive.

I did go by my brother's for a little bit to visit and pick up that letter. He's been getting into poker these days and wanted to know if I had a computer program for Texas Hold 'Em. I told him I'd talk to Tracy about that but I don't have his email address so I'll have to give him a ring.

Since the subject of emails has been brought up... I discovered what's wrong with my Outlook email contacts list. I don't know how or why, but for some reason, my Outlook didn't transfer any of the email addresses with the contact info so now I gotta go back and put them all back in. Needless to say, it won't get done any time soon as I got other things to do besides sitting in front of this monitor. Like playing some more Metal Marines in the living room before going to bed.... ;)

I'm off to take over the world!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment