Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Tuesday, January 4, 2005

A Dog's Night Out

Oscar came by for a visit. It's been a while since I've seen him. With the holidays, him recently moving, etc. there hasn't been much time for visiting. We sat around catching up a bit around a couple rounds of Mortal Kombat two and three and just vented off a little to each other as is our custom. Lana says we argue like an old couple and at times I can see it. Bitching to each other and at each other has just always been our ritual of greeting. Anyway. He seems pretty excited about the baby on the way and I can't blame him. He finds out what sex his baby will be tomorrow. Hell, I'm pretty excited and it's not even my baby. It was getting late so he took off but not before letting the dogs out of the yard. All of them. At a little past twelve am.

So I just spent the past thirty minutes running up and down the street chasing the damn dogs. Sally, Marcel's lab that he got for his birthday, got bored of watching me run after her and decided she wanted her belly rubbed. Homie, Johnny and Dosha's wiener dog, followed Sally. Bruno, Johnny and Dosha's lab, had other ideas. It's trash day in our neighborhood tomorrow and he was making his rounds. I chased him as far as I could before I lost sight of him then I took the car out driving around the neighborhood. I don't even want to think about all the trash bags he tore into. Lana and Kelly were the ones who found him of course. They were sitting on the front porch curb, having a smoke, probably making fun of me for searching for a black dog in the middle of the night. Bruno apparently got tired/full and came home. So now I'm sweaty, I smell like dog, and I'm pretty tired. I'm not happy with the dogs right now to say the least.

Speaking of sweaty and stinky, Micah's got me pretty hyped about paintballing again. It's been a good bit since I hit the field. I'm hoping I can convince Oscar to go along just so I can shoot him and send him in the fetal position screaming like a little girl. You had to have been there.

I hear the shower and Link calling me to the house so I'm calling it a night.

Oh, like the new settings for the blog? I think I finally got it configured to display right for the most part. I still need to fix a few minor things but I'm happy with it for the most part now.

Well, off to save the princess - again. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment