Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, January 10, 2005

La Carnivale!

I'm about a quarter through Blade of Tyshalle and I only wish I had someone to talk to about it. My gawd, the man can write. The story takes place six years after Heroes Die but Stover picks up the story without missing a beat. I see now I'm going to have to go back and read Heroes Die again. It'll probably have to wait until after I loan it to Anthony since I promised the book to him and Oscar next.

I still need to call Oscar and make double sure he's going paintballing with us on Saturday. Last time I talked to him he said yes, but it has been a few days. During our last conversation he did give me some good news though. Heather's having a baby girl this time. She had her ultrasound the other day and the doctor is pretty sure on it. Looks like Tabs will have a baby sister. Oscar will have two teenage girls at the same time. Man, I'm laughing already. ;)

I should probably go to bed or at least try to. I'll probably play some more Metal Marines and read some before I finally call it a night. Either that or watch the new episode of Carnivale again. It's such an awesome show with so much still left to be revealed. I was right on one thing so far! Turns out the "False Sun" was the atomic bomb like I suspected. I can't wait for the next one. I've already got my Tivo season pass set up. I had to do it twice though.

I found it on HBO, set the Tivo to record it at eight, then let Lana have the tv so she could get her groove on with Donkey Kong Country. So at nine, after I booted Lana and Dosha off the Mame, we all got ready to watch. I started it up to fast forward past the beginning intro. When I hit play I couldn't understand a damn word. It took me a few moments to realize why. I guess I didn't bother to notice that the season pass I got was for the HBO Espanol channel. Lana was more than amused with that, I assure you. So we had to wait until the HBO English channel played it. I found the irony only slightly amusing.

On that note, I'm going to watch Carnivale.

No comments:

Post a Comment