Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, February 18, 2005

Done!!

I made a deadline with time to spare! I've been working pretty much nonstop on the two poker tables since Monday. I'm rather proud of how they both came out and I think my brother will be more than pleased with his when he sees it tomorrow. I still have a lot to do though. My garage looks like a bomb went off, I have a kitchen that needs cleaning and I'm down to my last clean pair of socks. It was worth it though. I was originally going to photograph the whole build process as I went but there's more then enough sites out there already that show how to construct a poker table. I can't say enough how happy I am with how they came out.

I think tonight I'll pop a few Ibuprofin to knock down this fever of mine a notch or two and pop a few Sudafed to take me out for the count. If it wasn't for Afrin though, I never would have been able to finish the tables. That stuff works wonders on a stuffy nose. Tomorrow I'll sleep in a little I think. I gotta get well rested for the big game tomorrow. ;)
Night!

For those of you interested, here's a link page for diy poker tables:
http://www.homepokertourney.com/tables_build.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment