Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Tuesday, May 3, 2005

Cowboys Wear Boxer Briefs

We went for our Monday lessons and things went pretty good with one exception. I was feeling pretty confident riding around even when we went outside of the arena. I circled around and navigated my horse with hardly any trouble. The trouble didn't start until our instructor told me to click at my horse and nudge him twice with my feet. I immediately found myself bouncing up and down in the saddle which wouldn't have been too bad but no one told me that it might require some adjustment. The boys were in the wrong place at the wrong time. I now know what it's like to be punched in the nuts repeatedly. So that's what trotting is. I'm buying me a pack of boxer briefs before my next riding lesson. Lana and Allison thought it was pretty amusing, of course.

Allison and Lana are pretty serious about this riding stables idea of theirs and I have to say, the idea is growing on me. I hope that the property they find isn't too far from wherever I decide to set up the future paintball field. I really need to get on the ball with that and start putting together a business plan. I'm pretty excited about it but it's really just a means to an end. The gaming store is the primary objective. I've been envisioning the gaming store for so long now I almost have the whole interior planned out, it's as good as named, hours, policies, etc. One thing at a time though and there's still a lot to be planned. It would really be nice if we could get the properties next to each other or even on the same property but we'll just have to see what opportunities come around.

We went driving around looking at a few properties after our great Pizza Hut search. We spent a good forty minutes looking for a Pizza Hut. It may seem odd but there aren't any in Crosby and Marcel's been craving stuffed crust for a while now. So we loaded into our clan wagon and drove out to the Highlands after consulting the mighty yahoo yellow pages. We almost passed it but Marcel's radar caught it. We were planning on eating in but that quickly changed when we saw we'd be dining in what was a gas station/pizza hut. We decided to just carry out but it turns out Pizza Hut Express's don't do stuffed crust. Our journey continued further south into Baytown. We eventually ended up at the other end of Garth Road. Best damn stuffed crust pizza I've ever had.

Damn, that got me hungry just thinking about it. It's a good thing we brought back a few slices in a takeout box. I'm off to go eat! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment