Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Running Around

barn_washingdannial01
I'm a stank ass right now but I feel good. I've been running around all day trying to get all the stuff together I'll need for two more poker tables. I didn't get a chance to make it out to the hardware store yesterday so I decided to try again today. I got a little bit of a late start today and I ended up getting behind schedule. By the time I finally made it out to the hardware store with my brother's truck it was already around five thirty and Danny still needed to be brought in. I was a bit bitchy about having to drive back to my brother's, get the truck since it had the feed in the back, and drive all the way back to the stables. I was rushing through traffic, cussing at slow drivers, and I even shot the birdie a few times I think. All in all, not in a good mood as I was racing my way to feed Danny so I could make it back to the hardware store. I pulled up and was immediately greeted by Trip, one of the puppies at the stables, and stopped to give him a treat or two. By the time I made it to Danny with three dogs on my heels I couldn't understand why I was in such a rush to get him feed and back on the road. After a few deep breaths of the smell of horse, hay, and sweat I felt at ease again. I wasn't even aware that I had worked myself up so high until I came down a bit. I ended up staying a little longer than I had to. We walked around the arena a bit, we talked, and I think we both were feeling a little better by the time I drove off. It brings back a conversation Micah, Lana, Kelly and me got into awhile back. Anger addiction. Anyway.

By the time I got to the hardware store, dropped off all the lumber at my house, dropped off the truck at my brother's house, and made it back home I was tired, sweaty, smelly, but feeling good. My baby had dinner ready about five minutes after I walked in the door and we finished watching The Incredibles. Whadda day.

Tomorrow is going to be just as busy I think. I'm starting the tables, I'm going to try to get the new generator in the bus, and then Star Wars midnight premiere!! Whoo hoo!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll post my review on Thursday afternoon if I have the energy and/or time.

I love having stuff to do that isn't the same old drum beat as the day before. Well, I'm off to relax with my familia. I got ice cream waiting for me in the freezer. :)

'Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment