Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Scrambled Brains

Been feeling just a little disconnected today. I'm sure it has something to do with my sleeping like crapola last night and remembering a bit too much. I hate being up and down all night. I finally got out of bed around eleven after tossing and turning all night and hit the website. I tore into it as a distraction and it worked pretty well. I actually got some stuff accomplished. The new poker pages are up under the gaming links now, the photos uploaded, I tweaked out my blog page a little, added some photos to a few albums and started taking notes on a few minor changes I want to make here and there. Probably nothing most of ya'll will notice but I'm anal retentive that way.

I am happy with the new poker pages though. The first game in Lana's office went really well I thought other than a minor incident that I'll fix later. I was rushing around most of Friday and lost track of time. I didn't make it far in either game but I think I'm getting my game back slowly. The poker roll is on life support but it is just a game after all and I'm among good company.

I was supposed to work out today but I think I'm going to just pass. Micah couldn't make it today and gave me a good excuse to skip today. I gotta admit I was a bit relieved when he called to cancel our weightlifting workout. I just don't feel up to it. I've got a bit of a headache and I can feel a bad mood just waiting. As if I needed another excuse, I'm pretty damn dirty and tired already. We went out the stables for an evening ride on Lana's rental horse, Bank. I couldn't believe how relaxed and quiet it was when we first got there. With all the lights down, no one in the arena or in the round pin and not a soul in site, it was wonderful. By the time we saddled him up a few of our friends showed with the same idea in mind of an evening ride but there was still a quiet peace even with a few folks riding around talking to there horses. Marcel's doing pretty good with his lessons and was in such a good mood today. I ended up riding with him and couldn't help but think about how big he's gotten especially after having Marian over for a couple days. Marian brought back something I had totally forgotten about. We were sitting outside on the patio just talking while she and Marcel played. She ran up to Lana with a big smile, and lifted her shirt up and waited. I love the sound of a baby's belly laugh. It's such an honest, unrehearsed, straight from the heart and belly sound. Marcel used to do the same thing when he wanted his belly tickled. Shirt not skirt, that would be just wrong and weird.

I should probably hop off here. I feel like I've been staring at the computer all day. I guess I'll shower and read tonight. I hate feeling exhausted but not sleepy. Arg.

No comments:

Post a Comment