Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Afternoon Breakfast

I woke up feeling like crap. I think it has to do with the fact I was still up when the sun came up. Micah and Kelly came by to get there 24 season two final fix. We finished the season finale sometime around eight I think. I don't really remember but I do know that I barely made to the bed. Damn that show rocks. I don't see how anyone could watch it episode by episode, waiting a whole week for the next one. I'll take the season in a binge, thank you. Now I gotta watch the third one. Gawd, my head still doesn't feel right after staying up so late. Maybe it's just the accumulation of the past few days.

I stayed up until around seven in the morning on Friday night too. We finally got around to moving the poker game to Lana's office since the poker chips from fivestardeal.com finally came in. The game went pretty well even if I did bust out tenth out of fifteen. I just wasn't feeling it that night but I did have fun. That is until the second game came to heads up. The second game came down to David and Mark and it was the least aggressive, checking, and folding game I've ever seen. It was something like three hours of heads up play. Then, they end up chopping. Arg. Yeah. I went to bed feeling just a little cheated. It was so late that someone joked about Lana making breakfast for all of us instead of just me and Marcel. It didn't take long for everyone who knew Lana to explode in laughter. My baby's more likely to throw a twenty at us and send us for doughnuts. It was a good laugh.

I think today I'm going to catch up on laundry and listen to the radio until it's time for Micah to come over to lift weights. I'm hoping that by then this fuzzy head feeling I got will be gone by then. I came up to the office with the intention of just checking my downloads but I couldn't help but check my hits from yesterday. One thing let to another and then next thing ya know my fingers are all over the keyboard. Maybe I can convince Micah and Kelly to start season three of 24 with me after lifting... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment