Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Thursday, August 4, 2005

An Early Start

I slept horrible last night. I was tossing and turning most of the night. It wasn't the usual though so I shouldn't bitch too much. Old schools, ex-girlfriends returning, and life in a barracks/dorm. It was a combination of odd dreams. I woke up dreaming I was belching. Not the standard belch but a long, uncontrolled, obnoxiously loud, tasty burp. No more Jack in the Box before bed.

We hit Jack in the Crack on the way back from Mike's poker game. I went out on the bubble. That's one before the money payout for those of you who are unfamiliar with the term. I was kicking myself all night long for that last hand. I keep telling myself I only lost the fifty for our buy in and add-on but I'm constantly running myself through that crippling hand knowing I should have played it differently. There's always tomorrow. Mike mentioned something I hadn't thought of though about Friday nights. With Tony taking a break from poker tournaments, we might see an influx at our game. I think I'll have to clear off the project table and get it cleaned up just in case. Eventually I'll get around to making that last poker table. There's lots of things waiting on "eventually". Right now though, I'm thinking about breakfast. Maybe some Tums to settle my stomach. Damn Jack in the Box.

No comments:

Post a Comment