Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, August 1, 2005

The Lovesac's Back!

lovesacEveryone who's been in my house knows that my

lovesac is a coveted spot usually fought over by children, dogs, and guests. Everyone loves sitting in it, especially Sally. A few weeks ago the kids had spilt a drink on the cover so I took it off to wash it. Like usual though, I put off washing laundry. So the cover sat in the laundry room waiting for me to wash it. While Marcel and me were up in the office and Lana was out, Sally and Bree got into a scuffle over the lovesac. The lovesac paid the ultimate price. When I got in the house foam was everywhere. Having dogs is a lot like having toddlers all over again. No matter how mad you get at them hitting them is the wrong thing to do. So I choked down my temper despite my father-in-law's great advice about killing them, and threw them outside. I was at a loss on where to start. So I shoved it in the bedroom and decided I'd deal with it later. Later turned out to be a few weeks later.

I ordered one of those Handy Stitch machines off ebay thinking I could sew it up without having to empty the whole damn sac. I got it in the mail today and man this little thing rocks!! It took about ten minutes to get the hang of it but once you figure out how to end a stitch it's pretty easy to use. I ended up dumping all the foam out anyway but the handy stitch machine made it all pretty easy. So my lovesac is back! 'S so comfy...

I'm thinking of working on the Halloween stuff some tonight before I crawl in the sac to watch a movie and eat some ice cream. Right now I'm just sort of killing time waiting in queue. My site is currently down thanks to some DNS problem made by my host. I'm thinking of breaking out the sewing machine and sewing a few bantha raider pouches and finishing up the mask sculpture. I feel like being a little productive today. It's pretty late to get stuff started but I got up pretty late so I'm just now catching my stride. ;)

Well, off to do something productive...

2 comments:

  1. Yah!!!!! It's back

    - Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looooove's ma sac.... ;)
    (insert beavis laugh)

    ReplyDelete