Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Road Trip!

It's been a super cool weekend and it's only Saturday! Okay, so I slept through most of today but we don't usually get started until after seven anyway. We ended up canceling our Friday night poker game to play a little hookey over at Isle of Capri. They have a shootout tournament we were wanting to play so we loaded up and headed for Louisiana. We all remembered our driver's license this time and got there early enough to register for the big game. When they found out we all came together they did the coolest thing for us. They made sure we were all on separate tables so we all had a better chances of making it to the money. I did end up on Tracy's table though since there were a total of eleven of us and only ten tables. I was nervous from the word go, but I always am in a new crowd. I didn't make it past my table but I did end up going out fourth at my table. Out of eleven of us, five of us went heads up at our table and my baby actually made it to the final table! She went out seventh but she played a damn good game. I'm pretty hyped about making it out there again soon. I had a good time even though I was pretty tired after the tournament. We ended up heading out to Harrah's for some cash games but I chilled and read some more.

Oscar loaned me a really great horror book, Evil Intent. I knew I had no business sitting down at a cash game as tired as I was so I warmed up a chair next to a slot machine and read until evenyone else cashed out or wandered back out of hunger. It was a truly great Friday, I just wish more of our friends could have made it out. I think next time I'd like to see about renting a van. I think it would be cheaper but I'll have to look into it. We didn't get home until something near seven in the morning. I don't really remember what time I passed out at but I do know the sun was coming up. Man, we gotta do that more often.

I think tonight there was talk of having a gaming night. I'm sure poker will get mentioned somewhere in there. I don't think I'll mind. Well, Lana's back with food and my little man so I'm out for now!

Oh, here's a little test I stole from Micah's blog. I'm more geeky than I thought I was...

More Scientific


You have:
70% SCIENTIFIC INTUITION and
47% EMOTIONAL INTUITION
The graph on the right represents your place in Intuition 2-Space. As you can see, you scored about average on emotional intuition and above average on scientific intuition.Keep
in mind that very few people score high on both! In effect, you can
compare your two intuition scores with each other to learn what kind of
intuition you're best at. Your scientific intuition is stronger than
your emotional intuition.



Your Emotional Intuition
score is a measure of how well you understand people, especially their
unspoken needs and sympathies. A high score score usually indicates
social grace and persuasiveness. A low score usually means you're good
at Quake.

Your Scientific Intuition
score tells you how in tune you are with the world around you; how well
you understand your physical and intellectual environment. People with
high scores here are apt to succeed in business and, of course, the
sciences.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Scientific
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on Interpersonal
Link: The 2-Variable Intuition Test written by jason_bateman on Ok Cupid

No comments:

Post a Comment