Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, October 7, 2005

That Old Feeling

lateriding01
Tonight is Poker Night again but I'm more hyped about roleplaying tomorrow than I am about the game tonight. Even with a win over at my brother's place to revive that old poker feeling, I'm more excited about saddling up in the GM's seat. I've had the game on my brain every since I first conceived the few key npc's in the game I'm going to run. I just hope the group lets them live long enough to grow further. I try to never get to attached to an npc but sometimes their just so cool I can't help but root for them. I guess that goes back to the ol' AD&D days though. I've got a few pages of notes and some rough sketches on npc development so I'm ready - I think. I say that because this group tends to be a little unpredictable than even most gaming groups I've played with. If all things go well, I'll be tearing down the old GURPS page and replacing it with the new game. I've got a good feeling about this one so I'm hoping it all goes well. Tonight we play poker on the green poker table and tomorrow we put dice and paper to it. I love it.

The office is clean, I'm in bad need of shower and I find myself without the motivation to do it. I'd rather sit here and pound out a few more details on tomorrows game than go downstairs and get ready for company. Arg.

Well, I better shower. Besides, that'll give me some more brain brewing time for tomorrow. :)

Oh, a little something I stole from Micah's blog. Go to Google, search "(your name here) needs" and see what the results are.

Alex Needs You!
Alex needs your help.
Alex needs Rooney.
Alex needs a scapegoat.
>Alex needs an implant so he can understand the language...
Alex needs to post the pictures.
Alex needs to hear the Gospel, even if he is bored with it and doesn't believe it.
Alex needs IV dextrose to avoid serious consequences...
Alex needs this and it's going to be good for him.
Alex needs my attention in the evenings.
Alex needs parents who will work as a team to give each boy individual attention.
Alex needs to go.
Alex needs to freak out/ He needs a freak out that treats him right
Alex needs experienced parents who will be able to provide him structure and consistency.
Alex needs to learn how to smile for photographs.



On that note, I'm off to take a shower and play some poker. 'Night!

1 comment:

  1. you know, I didn't think this would work for me but....

    Marlana needs to find the energy field of the other person, and yours

    Marlana needs to be taken down a few pegs, reminded of who she is

    Marlana crap is dumb and needs to be wrapped up soon

    Marlana needs help and support

    Marlana needs a shrink

    Marlana needs a work-study grant to be a peer tutor at Penn State Altoona

    Marlana needs die so very badly

    We'll end on that note

    ReplyDelete