Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Thursday, November 3, 2005

Halloween Won't Let Go

You scored as Captain Jack Sparrow. Roguish,quick-witted, and incredibly lucky, Jack Sparrow is a pirate who sometimes ends up being a hero, against his better judgement. Captain Jack looks out for #1, but he can be counted on (usually) to do the right thing. He has an incredibly persuasive tongue, a mind that borders on genius or insanity, and an incredible talent for getting into trouble and getting out of it. Maybe its brains, maybe its genius, or maybe its just plain luck. Or maybe a mixture of all three.

Captain Jack Sparrow

67%

Maximus

63%

Batman, the Dark Knight

63%

Indiana Jones

58%

The Amazing Spider-Man

54%

William Wallace

54%

Lara Croft

50%

Neo, the "One"

46%

James Bond, Agent 007

38%

The Terminator

25%

El Zorro

25%

Which Action Hero Would You Be? v. 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com
It's been back to the same ol' around here and for that I'm a little grateful. I find myself still reading all the Halloween sites, thinking about next year, and wondering what my costume will be. I just don't have the motivation right now to do anything other than think about it. I finally caught up on the laundry with help from Lana and that's about the most stressing thing I've done in days. I've got clean clothes now so it's safe for me to wonder outdoors and my hair finally feels clean. I was thinking of going to the movies tonight but Mike's got his poker game tonight I think. I think it's just what I need tonight though. A nice, calm game of poker amongst friends and family. It's probably going to take a few days for me to get Halloween completely outta my head so until then I just gotta keep myself from getting sucked back into making more headstones.

I've posted some of the pictures from the Halloween party but not all of them. Unfortunately I was asked to not post some of them so those aren't there. The rest, however are mostly there. I weeded out all the redundant photos, blurry ones, ground pictures, camera straps, and fixed the lighting on most. The only problem is their not in the right order yet. Webshots is have problems with their service right now but I didn't figure this out until I had rearranged the photos five times. I really hate computers some days. Sean's supposed to be giving me some more pictures Casey took of the kids so I'm still waiting on those too.

Until then though, I've been reading other Halloween sites. Here's a really good one I liked a lot - www.thefuntimesguide.com. I spent a good bit of time just jumping around and reading even after I went through all their Halloween stuff.

Well, I'm off to do something completely random and pointless.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! I've showed a few people your costume and they all loved it. It was great. Don't know if I'll be at Mike's tonight for poker...

    --- Helen

    ReplyDelete