Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Another Birthday

It's official now. I'm a whole year older now. One year at a time thirty creeps ever so closer. Fuuuuuck. The whole idea of getting old just creaps me the fuck out. I still feel like a twenty three old. It was a good birthday though. I went out to half price searching for Lord of Chaos in hardback, found a trade copy of Angela's Ashes (score!), went to a MIB meeting to collect my yearly product pack, and hit Miyako's for lunch. It was quite relaxing and I missed traffic. When I got home I was greeted to Marcel leaping into my arms to wish me happy birthday and Lana preparing for company. We spent the evening with friends over and I shared birthday cake with my brother for the first time in over ten years. I really miss those birthdays so it was a really good thing to put it simply. Without being too mushy, I can't help but be thankful for my friends and family.

My baby got me a video iPod for my birthday so I've been playing with it for the past few days. It's so damn cool! I got all my mp3's on it and I still have lots of room for my favorite pictures and more mp3's. It's a good distraction considering I just lost my computer's hard drive. On poker night, Ricky and Johnny took a look at it and declared it DOA. I think in January I'll get a new hard drive but until then I'm using the MAME computer to upload mp3's to my iPod. Man, I hate computers most days lately. Well, I'm off to download some mp3's. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment