Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Tuesday, February 7, 2006

The Game That Ate my Brain

Last night I dreamed I was wondering through Ashenvale with Sally, Bree, Magnus and Marian. We were driving in an old beat up VW buggy. We were trying to avoid getting any aggro because I was supposed to meet Mike somewhere and we were running late. Whadda night.

I did level up to thirty last night before I went to bed though. I ended up in the Shimmering Flats and knocked out three quests in a few hours. I did have to make myself do other things before allowing myself to get on the game. Things like showering, dishes, laundry, brushing my teeth, etc. All that stuff that tends to get in the way of my game time. I think it's time to start slowing down on the smack though. There are days my eyeballs ache. But I've been leveling pretty fast and I've almost caught up with Chris.

Other than that not much has been happening around the house. Let me repraise that - nothing that I've noticed since the game ate my brain. Even now I find myself wanting to log on knowing I should eat. Besides, my hands get shaky if I don't eat. :)

Damn you Micah and Chris.

2 comments:

  1. U know they have AA classes for shit like that.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is true but don't they require cold turkey? I don't think they allow ya a nip everynow and then.
    I gots to have my crack...

    ReplyDelete