Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, April 17, 2006

Slacker

Wow, it's been a while. I sat down today to get my usual fix of Warcraft, logged on, took a long flight from Winterspring to Gadgetzen, then decided to do something I hadn't done in almost a month; I read my email. I didn't scan, I didn't browse, I actually read through my emails. I was was shocked and horrified to realize it had been that long since I sat down and really read through them.

Afterwards, I figured I'd take it one step further and post a blog. I had to log on three times because I couldn't remember my password. I never even blogged about Lana's Convention this year, our near death plan experience, my new found love for 2/4 limit poker, or how our ninth year anniversary went. I've been a pretty horrible blogger these days. I've never been one to do anything in moderation and World of Warcraft is no exception. I'm going to try to be a little more present here ... No promises though. I've still got WoW running the background as I type. :)

It's summer time though, and I love it. I bitch about the heat, the electric bill, I threaten to cut my hair, but damn I love Houston summers. We've had a beautiful spring and I'm looking forward to the scalding summer heat, the heavy summer storms, and the warm evenings spent at the river. I haven't been this excited about summer in a long time. I plan on spending more time outside this summer. Marcel wants to learn how to play baseball. I'm hoping I can get Mike, Chris, and Micah in on it and we can get the kids all playing this summer...

Well, got food waiting on me inside. I'm sure Lana will bitch at me for being late coming in but at least this time it wasn't Warcraft holding me up. ;)

BTW - Buy World of Warcraft. I hang my Helm of Exile at Duratan. Look for Ahkillu the Hunter or Scabbs the Priest. ;)

Resistance is futile.

gawdblessthepriesta

There we were, in the middle of a dungeon, fighting for our lives and phat loot. Princess Theradras had us on the ropes as we died one by one. As the last of us died, our humble priest delivered one Mind Flay after the other. When she finally fell, Kregaar the Priest was left with four points of life. Gawd bless the Priest...

No comments:

Post a Comment