Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, May 19, 2006

Good Fences Make Good Neighbors

After months of waiting I finally decided to just fix the damn fence. The dogs were staying in the house way too much and weren't getting out often enough. Every time we let them out to use the restroom they had to be supervised otherwise they might get out of the yard through our neighbors rotting fence. After two days of sweat, blisters, and a sore back, I finally got it finished. Lana tried helping at one point but the poor girl just can't swing a hammer to save her life. She really wanted to help so I asked her to pull the old nails out of the 2x4's. I'm beginning to wonder if it wasn't just a ploy. She can bully around a half ton horse, muck stalls, and haul hay around all day but she can't pull nails. Anyway, she helped by tearing down one section of old fencing and let me handle the rest. My good neighbor was kind enough to inspect my work once I was finished. At least my dogs can't get out of the yard anymore. Now I just gotta get rid of all the rotten wood from my yard. I was tempted to leave it in his yard since it is, after all, his fence.

This weekend is going to be a pretty full one I think. I was hoping to get away to the movies but looks like it won't be until Monday. We have the poker game tonight so that pretty much means I'll get little to no sleep. In the morning Lana has a horse show that I agreed to go to. Then in the evening she's doing a Bachelorette party for a friend and I'm off to enjoy "gentlemen's entertainment" with the rest of the guys. On Sunday Lana has a party so I'll be without a car. So Monday will be movie day I guess. I really wanna go see An American Haunting. It'll probably have to wait until I drag half my zoo to the vet for their yearly shots and meds. Gawd, this weekend is gonna be busy. Arg. I'm gonna try to get some Warcraft time squeezed in before the poker game so I'm off to log on.

No comments:

Post a Comment