Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Thursday, July 20, 2006

A Little Tired

Wow, the reapers are coming along nicely now. I finally got the skull mold and mother mold done to my liking despite the scare moment I had with the Fiberglas. They're going to be HUGE. I'm going to need the dolly to set them in place for Halloween. They're roughly six feet tall standing on two feet tall pedestals. I'll cast my first skull and finally latex the fingers tomorrow with Marcel's help. I'd do it tonight but I've got a poker game to bust out of over at Mike's tonight. I'd really like to spend more time working on my Halloween stuff but our schedule has been one of on sporadic moment after the next. We spent most of the weekend visiting with friends and family. One night it was hamburgers with Lana's mom, movies with some friends, the WoW'ing with the guys, and somewhere in there was sleeping and eating. We were supposed to go to the river with Lana's mom. I was really looking forward to it since I could scout out some good rock wall formations to mold for the new fish tank background I'm planning but Lana booked a Passion Party for a bunch of Hooters waitresses on the day they left. After ruining my plans of river rafting, swimming and sun she then proceeded to tell me I couldn't go to her Hooters girls party. Lana did take a group picture of them though. I'm told they're saying my name. Yeeeah for me.

I'm still a little sleepy and feeling a little tired. I think it's mostly from staying up way to late last night. Last night Lana, me, Kelly and Barb headed out to Eros for some late night shopping. I almost got a new Liberator Shape to go with our other one but figured we'd already spent enough on other stuff. It was a really good night after everyone went home. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment