Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Randomness

I've been a bit absent here the past few weeks but it hasn't been from a lack of nothing to write about. I've been so busy that when I sit down to write I say to myself I'll just do it later when I have more time. Later tonight turns into tomorrow and tomorrow turns into sometime this weekend. I feel pretty blah right now. I got all of three hours of sleep last night and stupid me thought a nap would help. I feel like dog crap. Now I feel drugged, tired, and sleepy. I ended up staying up watching TV until around 6am after company left. I had a pretty hard time sleeping and slept pretty restless all night only to give up finally around nine. I'll probably be crashing hard tonight and I'm looking forward to it because I'm still pretty restless.

I did do something pretty cool the other day though. Last weekend the girls wanted to go to this psychic fair that's held once a month so I figured I'd tag along. It was really pretty cool. I got my aura read, my palm read and a massage to top it all off. I was told that in another life, I was a "woman of the night." Yeah, everyone got a real big kick outta that one, let me tell you. At least I'm not an alien who receives regular downloads from the mother ship like one unnamed person... The lady who read my palm also said that I'm carrying grudges and guilt from previous lives and that I should really come to terms with them but I do have a few spirits watching over me beyond my guardian angel. I did get good news from her though. I've recently come to terms, in the past four years, with the other four personalities that have been clashing with each other. I thought I had it bad enough, last thing I need is more grudges,guilt, and multiple personalities to carry around right? I also got a picture of my aura and it's a big red halo all over. My head looks like it's floating in a sea of red. Somewhere in the picture are the mentioned spirits that my palmist mentioned or so I was told. I'd post the picture but Helen has yet to email me the scan of it (hint, hint). All in all, it was a good time despite finding out that I was once a whore... ;)

It was fun though, and the lady who gave me a massage was really good even if she did pray over me every now and then. I needed it pretty bad too, the massage not the praying, though I guess it never hurts right? It's time for me to cut my hair again and I wake up lately with neck cramps from having slept on it so it was awesome to have someone work the kinks out of my neck. I'm really tempted to chop it all off and just grow it out again. It would be fun growing it out again I think. Either way, I'll be getting a hair cut soon cause I can't stand waking up with a headache before I've even started my day.

Anyway, not a whole lot going on right now. The girls are have a girly night and I might just join them after maybe making a trip to Walmart. I'm going to be picking up a few spiral notebooks for Lana and me. We've been talking about keeping a dream journal for the past few months but I'd like to actually do it. I haven't kept one since high school and it'd be pretty neat to share with Lana. Marcel should be going to bed soon since he's finally on a regular schedule with school just days away. He's pretty excited. He's such a social little butterfly and I can't help but grin. I don't remember being so social at his age. He gets so upset when he doesn't have any friends around but I guess he gets that from his momma. I've always been bit of an introvert. Well, I'm rambling. It's the exhaustion and restlessness. I should go before I start over...
'Night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment