Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Missing Head?

Just a quick update:
Amazing how my missing scarecrow head just magically appeared back on my scarecrow literally overnight after my blogging about it. While I am grateful to have it back it does upset me to suspect someone who reads my blog. I can't help but go that direction when it pops up so quickly after having blogged about it. I guess what burns me more about the whole thing is that whoever took it didn't have the courage to put in my hands and apologize. They snuck around in my yard under the cover of night and replaced it as though nothing happened. Maybe it was just a joke but last I checked taking something without asking was stealing. Since when does violating someone's personal property through theft and/or vandalism considered a joke??
By the way, you forgot the noose.

No comments:

Post a Comment