Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Sunday, October 8, 2006

Mobloggin!



I can now blog from my phone! The pic is from a Toys R Us trip huntin 4 a Darth Vader costume 4 Marcel.

2 comments:

  1. Does she know yet? About this pic? Cause I will tell her unless Mike beats me there..... *wink*


    It is cute though, I'll give ya that.

    - Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'd rat me out like that??? This is payback for the that email mixup huh??! ;)

    Hey, when you plan on using that blogger account you got??

    ReplyDelete