Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Riding at Full Throttle

clouds07Wow, it's hard to believe that it's been nearly a month since I last blogged but the dates don't lie I guess. It's been a pretty busy month. It's been hard to find the time to just sit down in front of the computer to write. Sure, I find the time to read D&D stuff, or lurk on the Heroscape boards but I just hadn't had the energy to blog. It doesn't help that my average night's sleep is around four or five hours lately but I guess blogging just hasn't been at the top of the list of things to do. Trust me, the list is long these days. It's going to be a busy week-er month with spring break coming up and Lana's Passion Parties convention just around the corner. Throw in there Marcel's got Barn Camp and it just seems like we're running full throttle.

Good news is that we've been making time for roleplaying these days. We missed last weekend but I made up for it by spending GM's Day spoiling myself to a bookstore day then stuffing myself with sushi at Miyako's. In all honesty I had no idea it was GM's day so it was quite an amusing surprise to find out from Micah especially after a rather geeky day. I even got a t-shirt and some new dice. The shirt is black with bold white print, "You're not the DM of me."

I must say though, I've been growing rather fond of my time at the barn. I've been riding a new horse they have out at the barn these days. Rock's such a blast to ride. He feels like energy just waiting to explode. A month ago that would have scared the shit out of me but he listens well and he's really fun to trot. I'm hoping to get a chance at loping with him before they sell him. I must say, he's a guy I'll definitely miss at the barn. I was hoping to get out there today to ride but we've got far too much to do around the house tonight. Tomorrow is our regular lesson though so I'm looking forward to that. It'll be nice to slow down and ride even if it is at a trot. ;)
Well, off to do some laundry and watch some more of The Shield.

Oh, I took this picture on the way home from the corner gas station a block from my house.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, be on the lookout for an Amazon.com package, if you haven't gotten it already. :)

    -Josh

    ReplyDelete