Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, November 12, 2007

Baby Talk

She was in a very good mood the other day and we got lucky enough to catch her talking away to her mommy on the camera! She's much more aware of everyone around her now and loves talking. The other night we went over to Chris and Barb's for the boys' birthday and she talked up a storm to Britt. It won't be too much longer that I'll lose my TV to Blue's Clues and The Wiggles. I guess it's all good so long as we stay away from those freakish Teletubbies and the purple dinosaur.

Right now she seems content with watching New Yankee Workshop and Woodworks with me. It's bad enough I gotta fight for the remote from Marcel now and then. I think to night I'm going to do laundry and watch movies while Lana works in the office. It'll probably end up being a Blockbuster night. Anyways. Thought I'd drop in real quick and post this video for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment