Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Thursday, November 8, 2007

A Small Runt Rant

So Lana and I have been trying to minimize the level of extra crap we have accumulated over the years recently. Turns out we've got a lot more stuff laying around then I thought. A few months ago that extra crap added up to a new computer rebuild so we figured we should do it again. So now I've got all this stuff on Ebay and Craigslist that will hopefully turn into a little extra spending money that we can funnel back into the house. The bathroom is almost done. I just need to paint the baseboards, touch up paint the walls, hang my new door, and toss new mirrors on the wall. Arg. We're getting there.

Anyway, so I've got the old jeep listed on Craigslist. I swear some people who browse the internet don't know how to read. Most of the people calling still ask if it runs and I tell them the same thing every time. "It's stated clearly in the add the vehicle is not a running vehicle", met with the same deadpan silence from them like it was crushing news. Considering how full my email box was the first few hours I'm sure we'll sell it in the next forty eight hours if I can tolerate strangers coming to my house.

So this guy comes over to look at it late in the evening yesterday with his wife and kid. It's dark and my porch lights for the garage are out so I open my three car to get my clamp light. We walk around the jeep with the light talking and his wife decides to kick there five year old out the car for daddy to deal with while he's trying to talk business. Me and the guy are in the garage now talking when he starts wandering my garage. Everyone tends to do this so I'm not surprised. The eight foot stone reapers, fiberglass dummies, skull molds, and '66 VW bus tend to attract attention. His kid is running around my garage though like some kid in need of Ritalin or a good spanking, it's still out for debate. I'm keeping a weary eye on the kid while his dad talks to me about a VW camper bus he saw just the other day when the kid whips out his dick and starts pissing on my garage floor. I'm standing there dumbfounded. The dad asks him, "What do you think you're doing?" in a very I'll go through the motions tone. The kid turns to him, dick still in hand, and crouches down laughing maniacally at him, then proceeds to run from his dad when he comes for him. So now the dad is chasing the kid around the pee puddle on my floor. He finally catches him and I make an abrupt end of our meeting by telling him to call me by 3:00pm tomoorow if he's still interested. He did pop his kid on the butt with a noodle hand a few times for my benefit.

So add that to the list of the many different ways my house has been defiled by children. Pissed on. I'm sure Tracy would Loooove that one considering Rule No. 4 and his love for peeing in new places. I'm always afraid one day I'm going to get a complaint from a neighbor that some guy was seen peeing out my our office window. I'm done with my rant now. Back to my crash course in trigonometry.

I fucking hate math. Can someone explain to me, in English please, how to find the cosine and tangent of an angle???

2 comments:

  1. what, no picture with this one? hehe! Imagine what this kid is going to grow into - that's assuming he doesn't piss on the wrong person and lives long enough to grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did occur to me to take a photo, midstream, when I realized how unbelievable it was but I don't think his dad would have understood and just thought me weird or worse. I bet it would have got him out of my garage in a hurry though...

    ReplyDelete