Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Friday, May 30, 2008

Fender Bender Bangup

So there I was, sitting at a light jamming to some Buckcherry. I was waiting for the traffic ahead to clear up on a green light to give me enough room to make it so I wouldn't be sitting in the intersection if the light turned red when I got slammed into by the car coming in behind me. No warning screech of breaks, just the jaring crash. Knocked my flip flops right off my feet.

I put my car in park, threw on my hazards and stepped out. I was honestly a little shocked to see the condition of the other car. The mustang was shooting steam, emblem laying in a growing puddle of radiater fluid, and broken plastic from the headlights. The hood was twisted up pretty good. My bumper had a few scratches and was bent down a little. I love my Toyota Highlander. I go to check on the driver and she's in full hysterics crying and screaming, totally ignoring her ever growing nervous kid in the passengers seat. She called her mom and I called 911 after I calmed her son down. Amazing.

Anyway, so that's how I wasted a good hour of my day on a fifteen minute trip to Wal-Mart. I should have gone to Arlins. I did manage to clean out the truck standing around waiting for the cop to finish up though.

No comments:

Post a Comment