Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Different But the Same

thanksgiving2008_03
thanksgiving2008_10
I finally did it. I've been debating back and forth on whether or not to keep my full domain. After going through my site I decided I really just don't update the other pages enough to justify paying a host monthly for space I'm not even using. So now I introduce the new "www.littleboxofbones.com"...

I like it. I got the labels cloud I wanted (sidebar), plus my blog is searchable now (top), my quotes are still here (sidebar), and I have collapsible archives. Yea for me.

Other than that, not a lot going on. We spent Thanksgiving with Frank's family and I really enjoyed myself. The food was ah' plenty and it was in good company. We brought a butt load of tamales for everyone to enjoy and ended up taking a bit of food home with us. All in all it was a really nice Thanksgiving. :)

Oh, the change over means an email change as well. My email address is now Quietlyscheming@gmail.com. The fun part is updating various sites with the new email address.

  • Directv
  • Paypal
  • eBay
  • Craigslist
  • Blockbuster
  • Amazon


I'm sure I'm forgetting some but those are the ones I use the most. I'm not looking forward to that part...

2 comments:

  1. Didn't you use to have a DIY tank rebuild on your old site?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, but with the site rebuild I lost those aquarium pages. Being that I'm anal retentive, I did archive the old site however. Since I get this response often enough I went ahead and resurrected the page as a blog post.

    So here it is, my DIY Aquarium Background:

    http://alex9275.blogspot.com/2004/05/aquarium-background.html

    ReplyDelete