Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, December 1, 2008

Early Morning Post

thanksgiving2008_30
I know, it's a little early for me to be blogging but I'm up and I don't feel like cleaning the kitchen. I'm hungry but I can ignore that for a little while since eating would mean cleaning the kitchen. Blah.

So now that I no longer have a web host and my email address as changed, I realized I'll have to update my Metadata on my photos. Good thing Adobe Bridge handles that beautifully and very swiftly. So that's what I'm doing right now, or my computer is, while I post.

I was supposed to take Marcel to school today on our bikes but I honestly was just too damn sleepy to be peddling my ass in this cold weather. I'm not too sure if I'm in shape enough to make that ride so later today we're going to take a ride there and back to see if we're up for the task. I know I could made the ride fifteen years ago... I really fucking hate the fact that I've let myself get out of shape. I could stop bitching about it and actually do something about it like riding regularly. I've made a few small steps and I guess riding regularly could be another. I stopped drinking caffeinated drinks (no more tea or dr. peppers), we don't eat near as much junk food or fast food as we used to, and I lost a little over ten pounds just doing that. I'm purely a water drinking guy now. It's the sweets that always give me trouble though.

Chocolates, pecan pie, stocking stuffing candy...

The holidays is going to be hard.

Well, Bridge just finished updating my 6,000+ photos so I'm off to clean the kitchen and wait for 'Livie to wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment