Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, March 2, 2009

Last Push!

voteforlee
Okay, I thought I'd post about this one more time since it's now down to the last day. Lee's got twenty four hours to get as many votes as possible. So reset your routers and vote from all your computers, vote at work, make your momma vote, log in at the library computers, and vote, vote vote! You see a computer? Vote from it!!

So here we are down to the last mile for one last push...

VOTE 5 STARS and SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment