Alex Camacho
Crosby, TX, United States
Born in Houston, Texas and raised all over living the life of an Army Brat. I Went to eight different schools (three elementary, one middle school, four high schools) and have one little brother who’s not so little anymore. I’ve been married for nearly fourteen years now to a woman who rocks my world and I've been blessed with two wonderful children. Our dog, Sally, is a big black lab saved from a local shelter.
VIEW MY COMPLETE PROFILE

Monday, April 13, 2009

XII

jessejones_anniversary_09
jessejones_anniversary_28
jessejones_anniversary_07For our twelve year wedding anniversary we decided to spend it together as a family. We packed up the truck and headed out to Jesse H. Jones Park for the day. It threatened to rain all day but fortunately the clouds held out for Zombie Christ Day.

We walked the trails, picked some blackberries, and just enjoyed a beautiful day together. Things are looking really good these days. I can't fully express how lucky I am. I have an amazing wife who loves me more than I deserve and kids that are smart, healthy, and compassionate. In the greater scheme of things, can you ask for more?

To top it all off, Lana's Passion Party business is absolutely rocking these days. Without going into too much detail, this is going to be a bad ass year.

It's been a busy weekend. We had a great wedding anniversary and we celebrated Zombie Christ Day indoors with lots of tootsie rolls, chocolate and a pooping Easter Bunny.

It's going to be a very good year. My cartouche cards even said so this year. ;)

jessejones_anniversary_43jessejones_anniversary_44jessejones_anniversary_34

No comments:

Post a Comment